Blog Index
The journal that this archive was targeting has been deleted. Please update your configuration.

Marriage Licence


The paper work I need to complete for you must be commenced at least a month or so before the ceremony. Mostly the timing for the necessary notice will be quite a few months ahead of time and can even be up to but no more than eighteen months ahead. Of course the availability of ceremony venues often is a critical timing  issue.

Your Marriage Certificate and the registration of the marriage to the appropriate State Government authority are all part of the legal matters that I handle for you.

If you have any questions on the formal process, which in most cases is quite straight forward, then please contact me.